Lecturer – Programming/Software Engineering (L/PSE)
Reference Number: L01PSE/2020
APPLY: PLEASE SUBMIT YOU APPLICATION AS FOLLOWS:
A complete application consists of ALL of the below:
- A completed and signed application letter;
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae;
- A certified copy of a South African identity document or a passport;
- A complete set of certified copies of qualifications (only certified copies of documents are required. Please do NOT submit any original documents);
- A certified copy of the SAQA accreditation of any qualifications obtained at education institutions outside South Africa, and
- Where applicable, valid General Work Permit or Critical Skills Permit
- The certification of copies included in the application should be within three (3) months of the submission of the application.
- Failure to submit a complete application may result in the disqualification of the application from the selection process.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates will be recruited and appointed in accordance with the Human Resources Policies of the Belgium Campus ITversity.
- Belgium Campus ITversity reserves the right to conduct/employ a third party to conduct a background investigation in respect of all short-listed candidates.
- Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you haven't received feedback in four weeks, consider your application not shortlisted.
- Belgium Campus ITversity reserves the right not to make an appointment in the advertised post and/or to appoint other suitable persons recruited by means other than this advertisement.
- Appointment, either on a permanent or contract basis, will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
- The detailed Job Profile is available on the Belgium Campus ITVersity website.