Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Join this once in a lifetime opportunity! If you are ready to fast-track your career in quality management and to gain knowledge or brush up on your skills, this is an ideal study option for you.
Six Sigma refers to a set of techniques and tools that help organisations improve business processes. Organisations maximise performance and reduce product defects, which ultimately leads to higher profits. Introduced in its modern form in 1986, the approach improves the quality of output by identifying and eliminating causes of defects. Additionally, it contributes to the reduction of variability in business and manufacturing processes. As such, it remains a firm part of many business degrees, including the business administration programmes.
The Lean Six Sigma Yellow to Black Belt training is the most exclusive certification for the Lean Six Sigma quality management methodology. The emphasis is on the various aspects of the DMAIC model (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, Control) and the project methodology of Six Sigma. The combination of efficiency and flexibility used to approach this course will provide participants with motivating and practical tools to enhance their work experience and knowledge.
The course is for individuals who deal with the analysis of process data, aiming at process improvement and the optimisation of process control within various sectors such as education, manufacturing, service and healthcare. It also provides an opportunity for people to develop or expand their network within the sector as this course will be attended by other professionals.
This specific training session has been designed for Six Sigma Green Belt and once certified, you will be able to provide training on the Six Sigma Yellow Belt. We will in due course present further Six Sigma courses up to Six Sigma Black Belt.
Lean Six Sigma Experts generally work under the following profiles
- Quality Management
- Quality Control
- Quality Improvement
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Management
Additional course information
- Offered from 4-6 October and 22 – 24 November
- Compliance ISO 13053-1&2:2011
- Course costs R12 000 per participant
- A minimum of 20 participants required
- Venue – Belgium Campus iTversity (Pretoria)
- All COVID-19 protocols will be observed
- Offered by two world renowned Six Sigma Black Belt Expert Facilitators from the Instituut Voor Kwaliteit en Management Wetenschappen (IKMW) in Belgium:
- Robert Thonissen – Institute of Quality and Management services
- Jos De Brabanter– Faculty of Engineering Technology (FET) – KU Leuven