Application: Sick Test
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY AND ENSURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE CONTENTS THEREOF:
The following is applicable when applying for special permission to write an examination:
- a student may apply to write a test that he/she missed due to illness or a funeral that he/she attended;
- valid evidence of circumstances must be provided;
- an application to write a sick test must be submitted within five calendar days from the student’s return – evidence to be uploaded via the link provided;
- should a student not provide sufficient evidence, his/ her application will be denied;
- a student will only be permitted to submit a single application to write a sick test for a particular test i.e. a student may not apply to write a sick test for a sick test already applied for; and
- a student will be informed electronically as to the outcome of his/ her sick test application.
Form successfully submitted. You should be receiving a confirmation email soon.
No user data found. Please use the form from the student portal.
By submitting this application, I verify that the information herein is true, complete and accurate. Moreover,
I understand that Belgium Campus will not be held liable for any wrong or inaccurate information provided.