Study IT Online
Study IT Online
with all the benefits of in-person learning.
Our Virtual (online) learning model makes it possible to study at Belgium Campus from anywhere in the world, on any device! What’s more? You won’t just be a passive observer.
Our interactive learning platform allows active engagement, giving online students the same in-person feeling as students who attend face-to-face.
Powered by HybeFlex
A system specifically designed to fill the gap in online learning, our learning model combines the convenience of online learning with all the benefits of a face-to-face environment to give you that in-classroom feeling, regardless of where you are.
Actively Engage Online
Our Virtual (online) Learning Model provides many ways for remote students to actively engage with the lecturer and their in-room peers.
- Physically or virtually raise your hand to get the lecturer’s attention.
- Directly ask the lecturer questions via your microphone or the online ask questions function.
- Participate in class discussions and debates.
- Chat privately or publicly with your peers using the online chat function.
- Participate in online class polls/quizzes and even rate your courses.
- Interact on the classroom whiteboard/ classroom presentation with permission from your lecturer.
- Share your screen/ PowerPoint presentations with the class.
- Participate in classroom projects.
- Participate in Virtual Reality projects.
- Participate in breakout rooms.
How It Works
Video Wall Technology
Innovative video wall technology allows each remote student to be seen by the lecturer in real-size and in real-time.
The Cloud Server
All class recordings, whiteboard screenshots and coursework are saved to the cloud and can be accessed for review at any time.
An intelligent multi-camera setup allows you to decide what you want to focus on at any point in a lesson. Switch between instructor feed, whiteboard feed, computer feed and classroom feeds, or enrich your remote learning experience by adding a supplementary feed to the corner of your screen (e.g. sign language interpreter feed/ whiteboard feed).
Our system is user-friendly with minimal hardware requirements and no software requirements. This means students can focus on their lessons, rather than wasting valuable time trying to understand complex technology.
– A webcam.
– A microphone.
– Any device that connects to the internet (computer/ tablet /phone).
– 1Mb internet speed.