Although Belgium Campus does not set an age limit for the students we accept, our minimum requirements are as follows:
A National Senior Certificate certified by Umalusi or an equivalent foreign qualification converted by the South Afri- can Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
Higher Certificate Programmes
• A National Senior Certificate endorsed for a Higher Certificate.
Diploma in Information Technology
• A National Senior Certificate endorsed for a Diploma.
• A National Senior Certificate endorsed for a Degree.
• 50% or more for English on the NSC. Foreign students are required to produce their SAQA converted qualification listing English as a subject or complete an English proficiency test.
• 50% or more for pure mathematics on the NSC. If you did not take pure mathematics or achieved less than 50% there is one more option available for you to gain entry, attend our Mathematics Bridging Course. Should you achieve the required marks (50% for BIT and 70% for BComp), only then will you be granted entry. Foreign students are required to produce their SAQA converted qualification listing mathematics as a subject.