Belgium Campus COVID-19 Communication 20 - C
On 18 June, Belgium Campus iTversity reopened all three of its campuses under the Level 3 lockdown regulations, allowing 33% of students onto the premises. To help ensure the safety of all students and staff members, specific rules and regulations have been put in place.
The following rules and regulations must be adhered to at all three campuses:
- A face mask, covering both the nose and the mouth, must be worn when entering campus and at all times when on the premises. Anyone not wearing a face mask will not be granted entry.
- A daily screening process has been implemented and is obligatory for all employees and students (day students and residence students). The daily self-screening process can be completed through the Belgium Campus Screening app (available on Google Play Store) or by visiting screening.belgiumcampus.ac.za. Screening is vital to everyone’s safety, so it is important to be completely truthful when filling in the screening questionnaire.
- Regular hand washing and sanitising. Multiple facilities have been made available for this purpose across campus.
- As part of the lockdown regulations, the selling of cigarettes is prohibited. Furthermore, in keeping with general campus rules and regulations, no smoking is permitted inside any of the student hostel rooms. Failure to follow these rules will result in strict disciplinary action as stipulated in the Code of Conduct.
- As has been the norm over the last months, physical distancing must be adhered to at all times and gatherings are not permitted.
Following the abovementioned rules and regulations is vital for the safety of all students, staff members and visitors at Belgium Campus. For other helpful information, please visit the Belgium Campus iTversity COVID-19 Resource Portal.
We thank you for your continued support and assistance in keeping our campuses safe.
Belgium Campus iTversity Management